Hello 2015!

4:40:00 pm



Greeting from Tokyo!

 
明けましておめでとうございます!  \(≧∇≦)/
Happy new year, everyone! \(≧∇≦)/




The 2014 had been both good and bad for us. A lot of things happened in the last year,
and it will keep coming this year. Good or bad, we are the one who walk through it.


Let's just enjoy the chances God give us this year.
Do your best to complete all the new year resolution! :)


I gathered all the new year decoration from around my place. XD

This year is the first time I went all night long in New Year Eve.
My friends and I went to Zojoji temple for the new year countdown,
and then went to Odaiba to catch the first sunrise of 2015.

There was no fireworks. I wonder why. My friends just said it always like that here in Japan.
No fireworks.  (•`ِ˘•)




The first sunrise with cloud who seemed didn't want to let the sun shine

Have a year full of happiness, health, luck, and love! Please be kind to me too this year! (◦'⌣'◦)


See you soon!


xoxo
Anastasia


p.s.: my instagram's account is going missing. Can not log in, nor be found. I made a new one, so please kindly follow me :)


Follow me here:


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love that door decoration <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°